The new DSA 1491 portable signal analyzer is the latest Sencore’s portable tool.
Main features :
- DVB-S/S2, C, T/T2 analysis in one portable meter,
- ASI input/output,
- Analyzes MPEG 2/4 SD and HD signals, showing services list, PIDs and decoding free-to-air video,
- ETR 101-290 MPEG analysis,
- RF Measurement and spectrum analyzer,
- H.264 and MPEG-2 video decoding,
- MPEG, AAC, HE-AAC, Dolby AC3 and E-AC3 (DD+) audio decoding,
- Descrambling capabilities with interface slot for conditional access module,
- MPEG-IP input/output option,
- Optical input, with internal optical to RF converter option,
- HDMI output option,
- GPS receiver for DVB SFN measurements option,
- Remote Ethernet control (to access the portable meter remotely) option,
- 9 inch color touchscreen,
- 6 hours battery,
- Ruggedized Aluminum Case,
- Included Nylon carry bag with internal stand, strap and handles.
- Satellite dish installation and precision alignment for broadcast, military or government communications facilities,
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of satellite or antenna farms, and broadcast, telco, cable and satellite head-ends,
- Satellite or broadcast signal analyzing/monitoring where space conservation is critical, such as in remote satellite trucks,
- Troubleshooting of digital TV broadcasts, CATV digital or analog reception and distribution paths,
- Maintenance and testing of digital or analog equipment, such as modulators, receivers, decoders.