The SENCORE DMG 3200 is a feature-rich gateway product for a seemingly endless array of applications; ranging from digital turnaround, to modulation, descrambling, scrambling and even multiplexing. Dual form factors and modular architecture make it ideally suited to meet each customer’s unique system needs.
Main features :
- 1RU and 4RU chassis
- Gbit/s IP (electrical or optical), ASI, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/2, 8VSB and DVB-C inputs
- Any combination of inputs in the same chassis:
- 64 ASI
- 32 DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, 8VSB
- Gbit/s IP (electrical or optical), ASI, COFDM, DVB-T/T2 Terrestrial, DVB T/T2 Cable, and DVB-T/T2 Gateway, DVB-S/S2 outputs supporting MPTS and SPTS
- PSI/SI regeneration
- PSI/SI/PSIP input analysis
- Up to 32 DVB-CI slots for DVB descrambling
- Support for DVB-CA and AES bulk descrambling. Intergrates with Verimatrix and Latens
- Support DVB and AES scrambling, simulcrypt interface based
- Intuitive web-based user control
- Dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies
- Monitoring of power and fans
- SNMP Alarm MIB
- SOAP/XML Interface for external control.
Typical applications :
- Central Head end,
- Remote Head end,
- Regional adaptation.