The CMA 1820 enables you to verify standards compliance, identify media interoperability issues, develop products around new CODECs, and troubleshoot transmission issues.
Main features :
- In-depth HEVC/H.265, H.264, MPEG2 video, and VC-1 decoding and analysis (SD & HD),
- 4K/Ultra HD analysis support for HEVC/H.265,
- AAC, Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (AC3+), MPEG1, and MPEG2 audio decoding and analysis,
- Multiple A/V container formats including those for OTT/Adaptive-Bitrate,
- Mpeg Dash analysis,
- A/V synchronization,
- Syntax analysis,
- Dynamic buffer navigation,
- Graphical overlay of key measurement (Qp, MB type, MB size, motion vector),
- Extraction of A/V from containers and from IP (PCAP),
- File navigation based on video thumbnails,
- Subtitle (DVB, and EBU Teletext) analysis,
- Closed caption analysis,
- Digital Program Insertion (SCTE35) analysis. Support for SCTE35-2016 syntax.
- Quickly verify new encoder compliance before deployment, eliminating potential problems before they arise,
- Intelligently solve interoperability issues between advanced CODECs,
- Closed caption and AFD analysis and troubleshooting,
- A/V lip-sync testing and validation on encoder output,
- Find SCTE35-DPI timing and syntax issues before they impact revenue.
- Inspection of new OTT/Adaptive-Bitrate media files.